Saturday, May 19, 2007

Cherry Creek Time Trial #6 2007

Finally, a break from the wind. Unfortunately, I killed over on my own this time. I had an awesome start to the race and my splits were looking good. I guess I got a little overzealous on the way back to the finish line. My heart rate hit 190 bpm with about 2 miles to go and I blew hard. Overall not a bad time at 26 min 47 sec, but it landed me in 34th place. Still looking for that elusive sub 26 time and sub 20th place finish. Maybe next week.....

2 Comments:

At Mon May 21, 05:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting page. What events are coming up for you?

 
At Tue May 22, 02:17:00 PM, Blogger TK said...

No races this weekend...so I am going to enjoy some nice long rides for the holiday. Starting next week I am going to try to make regular appearances at the Tuesday/Thursday criteriums in Golden (WOT course). My A races start at the end of July. First is the Salida Omnium....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home