Thursday, May 18, 2006

Cherry Creek Time Trial - Race #6

A nice day at the Cherry Creek Reservoir. It was warm with LESS WIND than usual, so it made for a more enjoyable race. It looked like a big storm was going to roll in, but it never did....at least not during my race.
Finished with my best time of the year; 26min13sec.....still looking for that elusive sub-26min time. Too bad everyone else finished with their best time as well (winner came in at 22 min 52 sec). So I still finished 30th.....man now I am thinking that my 21st place in the first race was pretty darn good. Too bad you have to place in the top 20 to get any points. I guess it is time to invest in some aerobars or a full TT rig if I actually want to be competitive in this series.

Here are my stats for the day:
Temp: 73 degrees with clouds and light wind
Altitude: 5410
Lap Time: 26min 13sec
Distance: 10.5 miles
Avg Speed: 23.6 mph
Max Speed: 31.2 mph
Cadence Avg: 82 rpm
Cadence Max: 101 rpm
Avg Min/mile: 2.32
HR Max: 192 bpm
HR Avg: 183 bpm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home