Thursday, May 04, 2006

Cherry Creek Time Trial #4

A bad day for me at Cherry Creek. The race started poorly for me from the start. About 5 seconds into my race my left foot came unclipped from the pedal and I almost took a header into the pavement infront of all the spectators. And of course I lost time as I tried to get re-clipped into my pedals and get back into rythm. It looked cold and rainy when I left the house, so I road to the course with my rain jacket, long sleeve jersey, and knee warmers. Turned out it was way to much clothing and I was so hot during the race, I thought I might catch fire. I Cracked on the back stretch into the wind and got passed for the first time this year......

Here are the stats of the day....finished 31st, arrrrgh:

Temp: 52 degrees with rain/clouds/sun
Altitude: 5461
Lap Time: 27min 28sec
Distance: 10.5 miles
Avg Speed: 22.6 mph
Max Speed: 31 mph
Cadence Avg: 78 rpm
Cadence Max: 107 rpm
Avg Min/mile: 2.39
HR Max: 186 bpm
HR Avg: 178 bpm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home