Sunday, January 15, 2006

Stephanie and Angie's Visit

Stephanie, Angie, Jennifer, and me
Jennifer's friends Stephanie and Angie came out to visit us MLK weekend for Miami and Los Angeles, respectively. They headed up to Vail on Friday morning and took 3 days of skiing lessons with their Bulgarian ski instructor Victor. I think they had a great time. I joined them for skiing on Saturday and Sunday. We stayed at Sun Vail condos which were really conveniently located next to the pedestrian bridge in Lionshead. It was an abnormally warm weather weekend and the snow got a little crusty on Saturday....but how can I complain. I think I am spoiled by this great season of snow, and like clockwork more snow started to falling Sunday afternoon for our last 4 hours of skiing.
Angie and Stephanie showing off their skills.

Angie, Victor, and Stephanie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home