Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Powder Day at Vail

Dugan catching some air in Blue Sky Basin.
The camera man (Me) was a little late snapping this one.

Casey, Steve, Steve's son Dan and his friend Ryan, and I enjoyed 8 new inches of fresh powder last Monday at Vail. We skied hard all day tackling the cliffs in skree field, jumping off the rocks in China bowl, and hitting every fresh tree run we could find. It was a great day out there with a lot of good skiers doing crazy things. Look for some more pics coming soon. We had a mostly safe day, although I had my bell rung pretty hard on one of my landings as my chin found my left knee. Had the helmet on, but didn't really help with that one. Don't worry, no permanent brain damage....at least I don't think :) Other guys weren't so lucky and several found their way off the mountain in a ski patrol sled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home