Tuesday, December 20, 2005

ICAAC Meeting - Washington D.C.

I was in Washington D.C. December 16-19th for the 45th annual Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy. I had to present some research that our group did on the use of valganciclovir and ganciclovir in lung transplant recipients.
I got to meet up with some of my other healthcare friends for a few drinks, but nothing major to report. Saw some of DC, but since I had done it all before didn't really do too much of the tourist stuff. Didn't see the President or many politicians for that matter....they must have already started their vacations for the holidays.
I think this was my 8th meeting away from Denver this year, so I am just about over them. I have one more in January, after that I think I am home free until March or April. Time to hang out and enjoy Denver for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home